Suzanne (Swanz) Aune ~ 406/423-5200
It's certainly not to late to register ($35 after May 20)!! We've had a great response to the pre-registration. If you or somebody you know hasn't yet sent theirs in, because it slipped your mind or plans just couldn't be finalized, it's not too late.
- Shakespeare in the Parks performance
- Unlimited admission to the Street Dance
- Unlimited admission to the Variety Show
- Unlimited admission to the Ecumenical Church Service
- Tents, Tables, chairs, port-a-potties, dumpsters, mailings . . .
- Free swimming at the Hobson Pool
- All the fun throughout the town!!
By registering, we will not only know how many people to plan for, but also be prepared when you arrive. Your packet will be waiting when you register at the Library/Museum Comlex. Registration packets will include:
- A complete schedule of events and information
- Name tags for your family
- One complimentary ticket for the Friday evening meal
- Your pre-paid meal tickets
- Pre-ordered memorabilia
Please make sure
to email us at email@example.com
with your address
and/or email address.